Please note the following information before ordering your transcript:
Click here for Transcript Request Form (mail to: Taylor Middle HS, c/o Registrar, 100 E. Washington Ave., Pierson, FL 32180)
• Student records are confidential and can be released only by written consent of the student once they attain age 18 or their legal guardian prior to turning 18.
• Student's valid ID must be presented when picked up at the school or photo copy included with requsts made through the mail.
• Student Records will be sent via US mail; they cannot be faxed or e-mailed. No information is released by phone.
• Taylor Middle-High School only has access to transcripts from the past 3 years.
• All Transcipt requests from former students MUST be mailed in or dropped off at the front office.
May stop by Student Services before school, after school, or during their lunch to fill out the required form.
$1.00 per transcript.
If the Student is Under 18, the form must be signed by their parent or legal guardian, and submitted with a copy of the signed's valid ID.
Students who graduated from or attended Taylor Middle-High within the past 3 years:
Must prepare & sign the transcript request records release form. Please send to Taylor Middle HS, c/o Registrar, 100 E. Washinton Ave., Pierson, FL 32180
Either mail or drop off the signed & completed form in with payment & copy of identification which includes your name, date of birth, and signature at the front gate.
$1.00 per transcript. Payments in the form of cash or money order are accepted.
If the Student is Under 18, the form must be signed by their parent or legal guardian, and submitted with a copy of their valid ID.
You may either pick up your transcript in a sealed envelope or we will mail it to the address you provide within 2 work days of receipt of the request and payment. Transcripts can be picked up at the front gate between 8:00am - 3:30pm on school days.
Students who graduated or last attended Taylor Middle-High more than 4 years ago:
Visit Volusia County Schools' Archives' & Record's webpage at: https://www.vcsedu.org/records-management/transcripts